Popular • The Perfect 3 Race Event for Adults!
Race 1 - Practice (timed)
Race 2 - Qualifier (scored by timed)
Race 3 - Main Event (scored by position)
- The Grand Prix is a 3-Race event that finishes with a Grid Start. First round is a Practice; race head to head as you learn the track and the karts and get ready for Qualifying.
- In the Qualifying Round, you'll race head to head, but more importantly you'll race against the clock to set your best qualifying time during this race segment.
- The final race is the Main Event round. Based on your Qualifying Results, all racers are paired up into the Main Event for a Grid Start Finale! Just like in F1, you'll grid start on the track for a Green-Flag start as you race head-to-head to be the first to the Checkered Flag.
- The Main Event is scored by position! Be in the top 3 to stand atop the podium in Victory Lane!
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place racers will be awarded Trophies.
- After each race, the racers are given a Speedsheet® Result Sheet showing overall racer performance compared to each other.